December 3, 2021

As the Argon team, we are very excited to announce this module to you.We wanted to create more uses for $ARGON and developed a lottery module based on current trends.
A lottery event will now be created on Argon from time to time involving our partners, this will help us increase our engagement with our partners and community.

In the next few days, we want to organize a joint lottery with our partners.
The lottery model of Argon includes the burn model that allows us to do a different event for our partners .

How does the lottery work in Argon?
A prize pool is created on our platform with the value of the total tickets purchased, 80% of this prize pool is distributed to 64 people as prize winngings, the remaining 20% is sent to the burn wallet and is added to Argon’s regular burning period of 6 months.

The lottery process is completely variable, please visit https://lottery.argon.run to get lottery information.
We have integrated Chainlink VRF solutions into our smart contracts to ensure a fair drawing of the lottery winners.

How to participate ?
All lotteries will be held with our partners. To participate in a current lottery, first visit https://lottery.argon.run and check lottery details and which token the lottery tickets are sold with. Then buy $5 worth of tokens and visit again to https://lottery.argon.run, finally buy the tickets and wait for the results to be announced.

How is the award distribution calculated?
Using the Chainlink VRF solution, we select 64 wallets are selected from the participants. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances are of winning. A unique wallet may win the same lottery more than once. This process takes place with the lottery smart contract, completely independent of the Argon Platform.

Of the 64 winners;
1 person will have 40% of the total prize pool.
3 people will have 30% of the total prize pool.
10 people will have 20% of the total prize pool.
50 People will have 10% of the total prize pool.
And according to the model above, the prizes will be distributed to 64 people.

What is Chainlink VRF ?
Chainlink VRF enables smart contracts to access randomness without sacrificing security or usability. With each new randomness request, Chainlink VRF generates a random number and cryptographic proof of how that number was determined. Evidence is published and validated on-chain before it is used by any consuming application. This process ensures that the results are not tampered with or manipulated by anyone, including oracle operators, miners, users or even smart contract developers.

About Chainlink ?
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for powering hybrid smart contracts. Chainlink Decentralized Oracle Networks provides developers with the largest collection of high-quality data sources and secure off-chain computations to extend the capabilities of smart contracts on any blockchain. Managed by a global, decentralized community, Chainlink currently provides billions of dollars worth of assurance for smart contracts in decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, gaming and other major industries.
Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations, from global businesses to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy, to deliver the definitive truth through trusted oracle networks. To learn more about Chainlink, visit chain.link, subscribe to the Chainlink newsletter and follow @chainlink on Twitter. Read the Chainlink 2.0 white paper to understand the full vision of the Chainlink Network.

Share
Cristina Amy

Cristina is the most talkative employee in the Argon team. Responsible for the coordination between the group managers and the team. She is used to technical problems and can do a lot of work at the same time. She studied psychology and is 34 years old. She says "I am Turkish while working and Dutch while thinking". She continues to work remotely and joins the team after pre-sales. She is a total animal lover and friendly.