Being a freelancer in Argon
To become a freelancer in Argon, all you need to have is a crypto wallet.
If you become a freelancer in Argon
- You can get paid with 0 commission.
- You can receive payments 24/7 thanks to Crypto.
- Payments are never stored in a central pool. It remains securely locked on smart contracts and even Argon Team cannot access this payment in any way.
- You can have Argon Token
- Thanks to ArgonChat, you can instant message with the customer and the validator, using only your wallet address, without sharing any personal information.
Being an Employer in Argon
To become an employer on Argon, all you need to have is a crypto wallet. If you become an employer in Argon.
- You can work with 0 commission
- Payments you send are not stored in a pool. Every job on Argon has a smart contract. And even the Argon Team cannot access the payments. Argon is completely decentralized.
- You can invest in Argon tokens
- You can send payments 24/7 thanks to smart contracts
- Thanks to ArgonChat, you can instantly communicate with freelancers and approvers by using only your wallet address without sharing any personal data.
- If the deadline date has passed due to your agreement, the business will be canceled by smart contracts and your money will be returned to your wallet with zero commission.
- You can object to the work of the freelancer.
Approver in Argon
To be an approver in Argon, all you need to have is a crypto wallet and 20,000 ARGONs. If you want to perform any transaction in your Approver account, you have to keep 20,000 ARGONs in your wallet. If you approve in Argon.
- You earn ARGON for every job you approve / reject
- You can Stake or trade with the ARGONs you earn.
Due to the ecosystem structure, the most key member of the platform will be approvers. For this reason, the decisions you make are very important.